Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Favorites

Here it is…another week has gone by without a post from me.  It’s been a busy week getting my little guy to Lego camp each day, having playdates with both kids’ friends, spending time at the pool, and other fun summertime stuff with the kids. 

Speaking of fun summertime stuff, I found some fun posts to share with you this week.  Hope you enjoy!

I have some posts planned for next week (finally) so I hope you'll stop by.  Until then, have a wonderful weekend!


pop rocks rimmed cocktail glasses
Pop Rocks Rimmed Cocktails from Pizzazzerie 

4th of July Tin Can Windsocks from Random Thoughts of a Supermom

DIY Coke Icee from Bake at 350  (I want a tabletop ice cream maker now!)

2 comments:

  1. Great links! Those strawberries would be fun to take to a 4th of July party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you.
    To get more information erectile dysfunction medications from common ed drugs.

    ReplyDelete