Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Favorites

Wow, this week really got away from me.  It is Friday and I haven't posted one thing on here all week.  I sure do hope next week is not so full.  But, I can't complain.  It has been a good week full of good stuff. 

In the midst of a busy life this week I did somehow manage to find a "new-to-me" blog called Decor Chick and was excited to see the linky party she is hosting.  Now, first let me say that I love checking out a bunch of home blogs.  I love the ideas and inspiration, the photography and the little peek into other people's homes.  Sometimes I get a little nuts when I see the posts because it always looks so perfect and my home is nowhere near perfect.  I do know that their homes are not either but rarely do they show that part of it.

Until now.



 That's right, Decor Chick hosted a linky party to keep it real, folks.  It's all about Real Houses, Real Messes, Real Lives.  I love it!  It totally makes me feel better about the state my house is in right now. 

So, go check it out and feel better about yours too.  Celebrate that your home is LOVED and LIVED IN!!!

See you next week...I've got a bunch of posts for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment