Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Favorites

Here are some fall goodies I found recently...

Centsational Girl has THE best pumpkins on her front porch...

The Moody Fashionista shared a cute Ghost Leaves Kids Craft...

Check out the CUTE Halloween Candy Jar on A Pumpkin and A Princess...

mmmm...Apple Cider Cake from Eat at Home...


When you have a few minutes check out these links...great ideas from some talented ladies.  There is SO much out there in the world of blogging and I love finding new things and sharing it with you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    Thank you for the links!
    I too, like Centsational Girl!
    But, have never heard of the others.
    I hope you are having a wonderful Fall so far--thank you for thinking of us with the ideas!
    And I love it when you stop by my blog to say Hi! It really means s lot to read your thoughts!
    Hugs, sugar!
    ~me

    ReplyDelete