- 1 box cake mix
- 1 cup canned frosting
- 1 pound candy melts (such as Wilton)
1. Prepare cake mix following package directions.
2. Cool, break into crumbs and stir in frosting. Roll into balls (about 50 per batch).
3. Melt 1 pound candy melts (such as Wilton). Dip one end of lollipop sticks in candy and then insert into cake balls (this keeps them from coming loose). Freeze to set.
4. Dip pops in melted candy to coat, decorate as desired, then press sticks in a styrofoam block to dry. (If drawing faces with an edible marker, let candy dry first.)