Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Favorites ~ It's Fall Y'all


(Willow House product photo)

I just LOVE fall, don't you? It is my favorite season. I especially love the warm, earthy colors. My home is filled with lots of browns and earthy colors year-round and I get excited when I can add fall leaves and pumpkins to the mix!

I know, I know...it's only August 27th, not fall. But the kids went back to school this week and that somehow plays with my mind that fall is here. Or at least right around the corner.

I'm not the only one anxiously awaiting the time to start pulling out my fall decor. Check it out...

One of my very favorites, Thrift Decor Chick, hosted an impromptu fall decor linky party on her blog the other day. Lots of people linked up with fall crafts, decor, Halloween stuff. You get the idea.

Hope you get lots of fall inspiration. I know I did. Now we just need some cooler weather around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment