Thursday, August 26, 2010

All You Magazine $1 An Issue ~ Ends Soon!

My All You magazine deal ends this weekend! Through my Willow House business I am offering an 18 issue subscription for just $18 (regular price will be $20).

Check out my previous post for info on the magazine and a list of coupons in the current issue ($94.50 worth!!).

To place an order before Monday follow these steps:

1) Go here to my website.

2) Click on "Order" and then click "Find Host"

3) Type in my name Jennifer Pyrock and select my name when it pulls up (this will get you the $18 discounted price)

4) look in the books and magazines section and select the 18 issues for $20 option **I will take the discount when I get payment info from you

5) finalize the order and I will contact you for payment info (credit/debit card or Paypal)


The magazine will begin arriving in about 6-8 weeks after it has been processed.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment