Friday, July 16, 2010

Some Of My Favorites...

One of the sites I subscribe to gives me a little bit of encouragement everyday. Have you discovered this one yet? It is called (in)Courage. Each day includes a short post written by a variety of women...all meant to inspire and encourage. Part of The Heart behind this site states...

More than anything, (in)courage is about relationships - with God and each other.

We realize that our readers are in many different places in their journeys of faith. All of you are welcome.

Today's post on (in)Courage is written by one of my favorite bloggers, The Nester. She has written I Decorate Wrong and I Don't Care. Check it out...

Check out The Nester's blog too. She posted yesterday about a new book coming out written by another blogger that I enjoy, Sandy at The Reluctant Entertainer. Plus, she is giving away 5 copies of the new book.

Check out both of these ladies and be inspired that you do not have to be perfect to be beautiful and a worthy entertainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment