Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stay Tuned...

My house has been hit hard with a yucky stomach virus...last Friday evening through today. I am feeling better this morning and am getting to work on my list for Harris Teeter triples and pulling coupons. I will post the list this afternoon.

I hope some of you in my local area were able to take advantage of Lowes Foods offering triple coupons for a few days. What a nice surprise!

We are very fortunate to live in an area where the grocery stores are really competing hard to earn our business. I've spoken with so many people in other areas of the country where they do not get to experience their grocery stores offering promos like double coupons everyday or occasional Super Doubles or Triples. Be thankful and be sure to let your stores know how much you appreciate it.

Stay tuned for my deals list for triples...

No comments:

Post a Comment