Friday, March 19, 2010

Some Of My Favorites...

This week has gone by fast (for me). I am anxious for the weekend...my little boy starts t-ball for the first time this evening and the start of spring will be marked by sunshine and temps in the 70s!

Here are some of my favorites from around the blogs this week...Hope you enjoy!


Amy at The Finer Things writes about Somebody Wants What You Have...such a great reminder to be thankful for what you have.

Check out these Eye Catching Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes that June posted...too cute!

I love the idea posted on Blue Cricket Design to keep my kids' special school papers organized. (I can't remember how I came across this post as I was blog-hopping...sorry I can't credit the one that helped me find this little gem)



Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment