Monday, March 8, 2010

Produce Co-Op Pick Up Last Week

In my efforts to get things done last week, I neglected to take a picture of my produce basket from the produce co-op. So...let me just let you know that it was another good one that included the following (can't remember quantities now)...

lettuce
broccoli
asparagus
red peppers
potatoes
sweet potatoes
tomatoes
bananas
pears
red apples
kiwi
oranges

YUM!! I am really enjoying having the variety of fresh produce on hand...and at a savings over the grocery store prices.

Go here to see my previous post about this co-op. And go here to visit the website for Your Neighborhood Produce to learn more and order a basket for the next pick up.

By the way, for those of you in my immediate area that will pick up at the Indian Trail location, payment will be due THIS Sunday (3/14) for the next pick up, which is Thursday, 3/18. For all others located in and around Charlotte, please refer to the other pick up locations for payment and pick up info.

No comments:

Post a Comment