Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Favorites

Wow...where did this week go?  I had such good intentions of posting a few times but somehow that didn't happen.  However, I have worked on some posts today and you will see them next week, including my recipe for Sloppy Joes and one for the birds :)

I did manage to find a few minutes to see some neat things online this week.  Here are few favorites...

I am anxious to start creating some of my own fun printables thanks to the tutorial from Thrifty Decor Chick...
Pinned Image

I thought this was a good tutorial for making the Scrabble tile coasters that are all over Pinterest.  This was found on Domestic For Dummies.
 

And since I have been trying to stick to healthy eating choices I have no immediate plans to make these treats but I know at some point I will give them a try.  Don't these look amazingly yummy!?!?  Thanks Cookies and Cups!



Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I need to try those volcano cookies! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT links! I need to check them all out. Those cookies look similar to what my SIL made for New Year's Eve. Gotta check that out (as soon as I lose 15 pounds).

    ReplyDelete