Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Friday Favorites



I used to have a Friday Favorites post most weeks where I would share a few of my favorites things from other blogs.  It was a good way for me to keep track of the fun things I was finding.

Then I discovered   Pinterest Logo.

I'm guessing most of you already know about this fun (and totally addictive!) online tool but lately I've had a lot of people ask me about it.  Basically, it's like an online memo board where you "pin" sites that you want to refer back to for a recipe, craft project, gift idea, etc.  You can see what others are pinning too, which helps you find so much cool stuff!  You can categorize your boards in as many ways as you'd like (some of mine include Christmas, Favorite Recipes, School Stuff, etc).  I love how easy it is to find something online that I want to save for future reference, click "Pin It" from my toolbar and then the link (and a cute little picture of it) goes right onto one of my boards. 

So, when you have some time, check it out.  If you need an invitation to join in, let me know and I will send you one. 

In the meantime, here are a few things I've recently pinned...

Super cute Santa cookies made from Nutter Butters

Pinned Image
Source: brownpaper--packages.com via Jennifer (HomeMatters) on Pinterest

Lasagna Soup
Pinned Image
Source: afarmgirlsdabbles.com via Jennifer(HomeMatters) on Pinterest


Tips for taking pictures of your Christmas tree
Pinned Image
Source: unskinnyboppy.blogspot.com via Jennifer (HomeMatters) on Pinterest

So, the week got away from me and this is my first post.  I'm prepared for next week though.  On Monday I will be sharing my favorite cookie recipe and I'll have a little giveaway to go with it.  Hope you'll stop by to visit.

Have a great weekend! 





1 comment:

  1. So, do you need Pinterest rehab yet? I hadn't seen those cookies. So cute!! My SIL said that lasagna soup recipe is FABULOUS! They hate leftovers, but they ate it for DAYS and loved it!

    ReplyDelete