Monday, February 21, 2011

Easy Chicken Alfredo Pizza

I like pizza but sometimes get tired of the same old kind.  Last week we played around with some convenience products to make a chicken alfredo pizza.  We all loved it and made it again just yesterday!  Hope you enjoy it too...



Easy Chicken Alfredo Pizza

pizza crust (we used a pizza dough ball from the grocery store bakery but you can use your favorite store-bought or homemade.  We wanted to try this dough ball and it made a really good crust!)
jar of Alfredo sauce (We used Bertoli 'cause I got a deal on it but use your favorite brand)
grilled chicken (Hubby grilled chicken earlier in the week and I saved some for the pizza.  Grilled with a little salt, pepper, and oregano)
spinach  (either fresh or frozen works just fine)
mozzarella cheese, provolone cheese (we added a bit of provolone cheese with the mozzarella 'cause I had some on hand.  It made it extra cheesy and good!)
minced garlic, oregano


Spread the alfredo sauce on the pizza crust (the size of your crust will determine how much to use.  We made several small pizzas and used about half the jar all together).

Add the sliced chicken and spinach and minced garlic.  Cover with cheese.  Sprinkle with oregano. 

Bake according to your dough/pizza crust directions.  For our dough, we baked it at 400 for about 12 minutes.

This week I am sharing this recipe here...
Melt In Your Mouth Monday
Tempt My Tummy Tuesday
Tasty Tuesday
Weekend Bloggy Reading at Serenity Now
Ingredient Spotlight: Spinach at Eat At Home

12 comments:

  1. I would have a hard time sharing a pizza like that. It has all of my favorite flavors wrapped up in one yummy crust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good...I have some chicken the fridge as we speak. Perhaps I should put it to good use on a pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! My husband refuses to eat white sauce on a pizza, but I know my daughter and I would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll eat anything with Alfredo on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should have come to your house for dinner...lol. This sounds really wonderful and I'm happy to see you used some convenience items. I'm always looking for good recipes that I can make during the weeknight for supper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer,
    I love your photo! I buy Chicken Alfredo Pizza from my local Pizza Restaurant but it sure would be nice to make my own. Thanks for adding your recipes to my new Melt in Your Mouth Blog Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mouth is watering!! I have yet to try my own pizza crust, but I want to do it with my bread machine soon. This looks heavenly. Going to Stumble this post. :)

    Thanks so much for joining my Weekend Bloggy Reading party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Chicken Alfredo Pizza! :) Quick and Easy but TASTE great! I use a variety of peppers instead of spinach :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great minds think alike! This is close to a version I make. I added tomatoes to one of mine though, but left the kid's pizza with no maters. Yours looks great, especially with the homemade crust!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm only 12 and I made it as easy as making a cricket jump

    ReplyDelete
  11. we are going to make it for supper and I have had it from pizza ranch

    ReplyDelete