Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

 I'm a little late in posting this menu plan (ssshhh!)

One of my goals this year is to try one new recipe every week.  I had planned to do that this week but it is not happening.  I am still working on reclaiming my home from all of the Christmas stuff and this is just a busy week with appointments and such.  So, to help make this week run smoothly I am relying on using things I have on hand and quick and easy options for our dinners.  Next week I will be adding something new to the mix and will be sharing it with you.

Monday...chili & cheese BIG baked potatoes
Tuesday...spaghetti & meatballs, salad
Wednesday...taco soup & cheese quesadillas
Thursday...grilled chicken & veggies
Friday...chicken & rice enchiladas, salad

1 comment:

  1. I still use that Doritos Chicken from the Easy Weeknight book...you shared some good ones in the past with me, and I look forward to more! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete