Friday, November 5, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Next week my family is meeting up with a friend for some outdoor portraits and I am so excited!  We are long overdue for a nice family photo.  And this is perfect timing for us to have a nice picture to use when creating our Christmas cards. 

I enjoy sending out Christmas cards to family and friends and, in turn, I love receiving them.  The last few years it seems more and more people are sending those neat photo cards.  This year I am excited about creating Christmas photo cards too!  Shutterfly is offering 20% off all Christmas cards right now so it's a great time to get started on this project.


Shutterfly offers a lot of neat options when you upload your photos on their site.  You can make all sorts of things like the photo cards or gift items like mousepads and coffee mugs.  And Shutterfly isn't just for the holidays.  They have lots of options for invitations, announcements and stationary items.  They offer a neat assortment of products and a wide variety of styles to choose from.  The site is very easy to use, even if you are new to this experience, so don't be intimidated to try it.

I can't wait to share my finished project with you soon! 

For my fellow bloggers...Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à  http://bit.ly/sfly2010


**I disclose that I did receive free photo cards for this post; however, the opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment