Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Spotlight: Southern Savers

As I mentioned in my previous post about my love for couponing, I am going to spotlight some of my favorite bargain bloggers.  I follow these blogs as either an email subscriber, a Google follower, or on Facebook (ok, for some I follow multiple ways!). 

These ladies have helped me tremendously over the last few years, whether they actually know it or not.  I hope that you will take some time to visit these sites, if you have not already, and take in some of the information they give for finding grocery deals, freebies, etc.  You'll love all the savings, I promise! 


The first bargain blogger I want to spotlight is Jenny at Southern Savers.  She has a wonderful sight that I use to match my coupons to sale items each week for Harris Teeter.  She posts a complete list of the week's sale items and gives you all the coupon info to match up and get the best deals at that store.  In addition to Harris Teeter, she also does this for Bi-Lo, Kroger, Publix, CVS and Walgreens.  She has a neat feature that allows you to check the items you plan to buy and then print your shopping list from it.  Plus, she provides other bargain and deal info.  You can print coupons from her coupon database and you may want to look into her coupon classes.  She offers these in various areas around the southeast or you can see some of her tutorials on her site. 

Go here to view her list and coupon matchups for Harris Teeter this week (new ad just came out today). 

If you like what you see you can subscribe to receive a daily email that will include any deals she posted that day or you can follow her Southern Savers site on Facebook. 

Hope this helps...Happy Saving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment