Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oregano Chicken

This is always one of my go-to recipes when I an in a pinch because I always have the ingredients on hand.  It is super quick and easy and my family loves it.  Hope you do too!

I am re-posting this recipe and linking to Eat At Home's Ingredient Spotlight: Soy Sauce linky party today.  This is one of my new favorite blogs...check it out!


Oregano Chicken
Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 40 minutes

¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
¼ cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
1 large clove garlic, crushed (I usually use a small amount of minced garlic in a jar since I always have it on hand)
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Hot cooked rice

Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well. Place chicken in an ungreased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish. Pour butter mixture over chicken. Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 more minutes.
Serve chicken and sauce over rice.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! I bet that would make a good marinade for grilled chicken too.

    ReplyDelete