Friday, October 22, 2010

My Frugal Fall Flowers

I love flowers.  I have no talent for arranging flowers.  Really.  I don't. 

Thankfully my mom does...


Here's a shout-out to my very talented mom. 

 

She made this arrangement for just a couple of dollars.  She found the orange-y bucket at her favorite Goodwill store (I think my love of Goodwill is hereditary).  She can't remember the exact price...just a couple of bucks.  And the florals and birdhouse were odds and ends she had at home. 

I have it on the landing of my staircase in my entryway.  It was just empty and needed something.  Kind of a weird spot, I guess, but it is working for me. 

Thanks Mom!  I'm lovin' it!

I'm joining in the fun at these parties...
Tidy Mom's I'm Lovin' It
Flaunt It Friday at Chic On A ShoeString Budget
Favorite Things Friday
Making the World Cuter Monday


***Don't forget to enter my first giveaway for a subscription to All You magazine***

4 comments:

  1. You are right, your mom has talent with flowers! Love the great combo of flowers and foliage and colors and the GW bucket. PLUS, the rustic birdhouse is awesome. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty. I love all the colors!

    This week is my blog anniversary and I'm hosting a week's worth of great giveaways. Feel free to stop by if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I love the bird house look. I'm not very good at it either but what a gift to receive from your mom. That makes it extra special!

    Visiting from Amanda's party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She did a great job!! I'm not good at flower arranging either. It always looks like I just threw flowers at the vase. ;) Thanks for linking up with me!

    ReplyDelete