Monday, September 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Do you plan your meals for the week? Month? I can't quite figure out a whole month at a time but I do like to plan out each week. I make my plan based on what I have on hand and what is on sale. This helps with the budget and it keeps me organized, especially during hectic weeks.

I'd love to know what you are planning for dinners this week for your family.

Here's what my menu looks like...

Monday...grilled chicken, wild rice, green beans

Tuesday...sandwiches, pasta salad, fruit

Wednesday...spaghetti & meatballs

Thursday...chicken pot pie, blueberry muffins, fruit

Friday...leftovers

Saturday...attending a pot luck but not sure what I am bringing yet


I've linked my menu to Menu Plan Monday...check out what everyone is cooking this week.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, chicken pot pie sounds delicious! I think we're having spaghetti and meatballs this week, too. :)

    ReplyDelete