Thursday, April 1, 2010

Produce Co-Op Pick Up

Today was my day to pick up the produce co-op that I participate in. For those of you local to me, I really think you are missing out if you don't give this a try. Go here to see all about Your Neighborhood Produce and find a pick up location near you (they are all around the Charlotte area). The more people participate the more selection you will see in your basket.

Here is what came in my basket today (this is the original basket for $17.50...less than you'll pay at the grocery store)...



lettuce
cauliflower
zucchini
red potatoes
green beans
tomatoes
pears
apples
bananas
grapefruit
lemons

I pick up at the Indian Trail pick up...the next payment due date for that location is on Sunday, April 11th for pick up on Thursday, April 15th.

1 comment: