Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Little Something to Share...

I've been quiet the last few days between doing family stuff and then feeling under the weather. I missed writing up my "favorites" post on Friday. I will get back to that this Friday. I've already got some good ones to share with you all. There is one from last week that I planned to share that I'd like to go ahead and share with you now. I "met" Leslie last week through Amanda's Dishing It party. I am enjoying her blog and want to share one past that really caught my attention.


Leslie had me laughing last night when I read her post about her husband's project turning into what she called If You Give a Man Some Seeds from her post about her garden. This sounds just like something my husband would end up doing. Leslie is one of my new friends from the party this week. I just love her blog name...Goodbye, House! Hello, Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment