Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Free Samples

I love freebies...including free samples! Each week I can count on getting something fun in my mailbox for free. In the last few days I have received a free sample of Beneful Incredibites dog food (my doggie loved it!) and several coupons that were sent to me after I contacted the companies with compliments or questions.

Here are some samples you can sign up for right now...

Suave Professional sample

Kotex sample pack (choose from 4 different packs)

Dove Men + Care

Pantene (this is through Vocalpoint, a word-of-mouth group...I've mentioned this group many times and highly recommend you join for great samples and coupons)
*not sure if this will be a small sample or a full size bottle...not long ago I received a full size bottle from them*

No comments:

Post a Comment