Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update: Tropicana BOGO Coupon at Harris Teeter

Yesterday I posted info about signing up for Tropicana Juicy Rewards and how you could print a BOGO coupon. I also mentioned that this week Harris Teeter has this juice on sale for $1.79, which is a great price.

Today I asked about this coupon at the customer service desk before I began my triples shopping and the Assistant Customer Service Manager confirmed what I alluded to in yesterday's post. Harris Teeter will not accept any Internet Printed coupons for free items.

from the HT website...
We gladly accept internet manufacturer’s coupons for product; however no “free” product internet coupons are accepted.

You may find that this is a case of YMMV (your mileage may vary), which I have found before and is why I decided to ask this morning. So, if you find you can use it at your store, that's great. However, it is stated in the coupon policy so don't count on using it at HT.

No comments:

Post a Comment