Thursday, March 18, 2010

Produce Co-Op & Today's Pick Up

Today was my day to pick up at the local produce co-op that I participate in. Read more about this group in my previous post here and, if you are in the Charlotte area, be sure to check out Your Neighborhood Produce's website for details and a pick up location convenient to your home.

I love this group and love sharing it with people. Today one of my neighbors went for the first time with me. Here is what we got in today's basket...


green leaf lettuce
spinach
whole mushrooms
avocado
red onions
fresh garlic
red potatoes
whole carrots
tomatoes
golden delicious apples
2 varieties of oranges
bananas

YUM!!! I see several things that will be going into our homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs next week! Everything looks so good and fresh...can't wait to dig in!

No comments:

Post a Comment