Thursday, March 18, 2010

Harris Teeter week of 3/17

I've found some good deals at Harris Teeter this week. Here are some of the ones I will be taking advantage of...

milk $2.27 E-vic price (limit 1)
eggs 18 count $1.57 E-Vic prince (limit 1)
Dannon yogurt 6oz cups $0.30ea E-vic price (limit 10)
-$1/6 Dannon Light & Fit 6 oz cups printable
or use $1/10 insert coupon

Classico Pasta Sauce BOGO at $2.55 ($1.27 for one)
-$1/2 Classico Sauce printable (makes it 77¢ea)

Nature's Own Honey Wheat Bread BOGO @$2.79 ($1.39 ea)

Dannon Activia Yogurt 4 pack $1.66
use $1 off insert coupon (makes it $0.66 cents)

Mission Flour Tortillas 20 count Fajita Size $1.50
use $0.75 insert coupon (makes it FREE)
-.55/1 Mission tortillas printable (sign in)
-$1 off Mission tortillas SS 3/07or
printable (sign in)

Barilla Pasta 4/$5
use $0.55 insert coupon (makes it $0.15)

80% lean Ground Beef $1.48/pound (limit 4)
(I will be stocking up since my ground beef freezer supply is getting low!)


I am scoring some other great deals this week thanks to some really great high value coupons and coupons for free items I have received thanks to House Party and in response to emails I have sent to various companies (it really pays to contact companies about products you'd like to compliment or if you have a complaint).


For a complete listing of deals at Harris Teeter, visit Southern Savers.


And stay tuned for details on my produce basket this week, as well as a quick Bi-Lo trip for a small handful of deals there...




No comments:

Post a Comment