Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Free Gift Bag When You Sign Up For Baby Registry At Target

If you are pregnant, be sure to head on over to Target to sign up for their Baby Registry. Right now they are offering a free reusable bag filled with goodies when you sign up. The bag includes...

$20 gift card to Shutterfly
Package of 2 Huggies Newborn diapers
Package of 1 size 1 Pampers diaper
Travel size Johnson bedtime bath

And a bunch of Target and Huggies coupons...go here to view the whole list of coupons.


Thanks Kristin at Couponing To Disney for sharing!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! I'm going to tell my sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm using myregistry.com because I really just wanted to have one baby registry, but then I saw that I can import target registries. So I get the gift bag and I still can just have one registry...score!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very useful post shared by you.Thanks for providing such a valuable information with us.
    To get more information online drugstore from online medicines.

    ReplyDelete