Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Harris Teeter week of 2/24

Here are some deals for Harris Teeter this week...

E-VIC
Gain Laundry Detergent (50oz) $2.99 (limit 1)
use $0.50 coupon from newspaper = $1.99

Pillsbury Easy Frost $0.99
use $0.40/1 insert coupon = $0.19

*be sure you are signed up for Harris Teeter's E-VIC emails...you will receive an email every Wednesday with the new sales flyer and will have members only sale items for the week.




Fresh Split Chicken Breasts $0.77/pound
*I've had several people ask me when I stock up on meat items...my target price is less than $1.99 per pound...of course I do buy meat that is more expensive but if I can get it for less than $1.99 per pound then I stock up (mostly it will be chicken, ground beef and pork). I divide up packages and freeze using freezer bags and/or freezer paper.

Betty Crocker SuperMoist Cake Mix $1
use $0.75/1 printable (I hope you printed this one when I posted it...the print limit has been reached so it is no longer available) = FREE

Betty Crocker Frosting $1.50
use $0.50/1 insert coupon = $0.50

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, Fruit By The Foot, Fruit Roll Ups, Fruit Stickerz $2
use $0.50/2 insert coupon or printable = $3 for 2
***Buy any 3 Get $1.50 off your next order
***Buy any 4 Get $2.50 off your next order
***Buy any 5 Get $3.50 off your next order

Keebler Club Crackers BOGO @ $1.99
use $1/1 coupon = $0.99

Edge or Skintimate Shave Gel $1.99
use $0.75 coupon = $0.49


*****I ran out of time to work on this list today...so while you wait for me to finish it please visit Southern Savers for a complete list, as well as coupon matchups*****

******Check out what is on sale for Pillsbury and General Mills products to take advantage of some instant savings deals HT has going on this week...again, refer to Southern Savers until I can get this posted*******
Let me know what deals you find this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment