Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Great Week for Groceries

I'll be taking advantage of some deals this week at both Harris Teeter and Bi-Lo...Bi-Lo is having another big BOGO sale this week! (for those local to me, yes it is VERY worth it to go over to the Bi-Lo at the Siskey Y!)

I am working on typing up some deals for Bi-Lo since I can't seem to find a good site to direct you to for that store (you can look at Southern Savers for a list but her deals will not be quite as good as ours...the Charlotte area doubles coupons up to a 99 cent face value...all other Bi-Lo stores only double to 60 cents...so keep that in mind if you look at her list, we'll have better deals). You can go here to see a list of all the BOGO items.

Go here to see a good listing of the deals at Harris Teeter this week, including coupon match-ups!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love you even more if you share your Bi-Lo list with me :0)

    ReplyDelete