Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Great Week for Groceries

I just finished a quick scan of this week's grocery ads and I am anxious to shop. No, it's not triples or anything that exciting I do think it is a week to score some good deals...at least for me and the things I am looking for. Harris Teeter has some good deals and Bi-Lo is having another big BOGO sale.

I have a busy day ahead and won't be home much so I am going to refer you to a couple of sites to see some deals and coupon matchups and I will post more later about what I am buying.

Also, if you are anywhere local to me consider checking out the new Harris Teeter that opens today at Chestnut Lane. The majority of their ad is the regular weekly HT ad with some good grand opening deals added such as...Gallons of milk are $1.99 (pair that with the milk coupon in the previous post!), 80% lean ground beef is $1.28 per pound, bananas are 29 cents a pound, etc. If you are near you should check it out!

For now check out Southern Savers for some HT info...
And Hot Coupon World for some Bi-Lo info...
And Coupon Kim for some Lowes info...

I have these sites linked directly to this weeks ad deals so you won't need to search to find it...

Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment